The German Heinrich Boll Foundation offers full-fund scholarships for foreign students in the 2024 academic year to study in this country. Last year, 1500 people were selected for this scholarship. This scholarship does not require an application fee. The application for this scholarship is online and it is offered for almost all fields of study. The Heinrich Bell Scholarship is one of the most famous and popular scholarships of the Federal Republic of Germany. Applicants for this scholarship must be fluent in English. The costs of this scholarship are provided by two foundations, DAAD and Heinrich Boll, Germany.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Germany full fund scholarship
The cost of studying in German universities is free. The duration of studying at the bachelor’s level in this country is 4 years, the master’s degree is 2 years, and the doctorate is 3 years.
When is the deadline for this scholarship?
The deadline for demand is from July 17 to September 1, 2024 for this scholarship.
At what degree is the scholarship to study?
This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees.
What disciplines have the scholarships been offered?
Scholarships have been offered for all courses of German universities.
What will the scholarship cover?
The scholarship is a full fund. And includes the following:
- Exemption from university tuition fees
- Monthly payment of € 1,300 to PhD students
- Monthly 861 euros to undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Payment of health insurance
Which countries can students apply for this scholarship?
Students around the world can apply for this scholarship.
Which country is the study where the scholarship is?
German universities are the place of study
What are the requirements for demand for this scholarship?
- Submitting the university admission documents
- There is no age limit for this scholarship.
- Having a German language degree at least 2dsh or level 2B
- Have a great deal of academic records and grades
- Having social participation and interest in politics
- Having an interest in the foundation’s goals and activity in
What are the documents required for the Apple for this scholarship?
- A resume presentation or cv
- Passport presentation
- Submission of two recommendations
- Complete the application app
- Admission letter from a university in Germany
What is the application and demand for this scholarship?
- To apply for this scholarship, first collect the clauses you need and the necessary documents.
- Then sign up for the Foundation’s online portal. (This link)
- Upload the required information and documents. And apply for this scholarship before the end.
The steps of selecting the selected are as follows:
You first register online on the Foundation’s site and then do an interview with the professor designated by the foundation if you are approved at this point in Germany, and in this workshop you will also be invited to this workshop. You will give an interview and if you are selected at this stage you will be given a scholarship.
Also ask your questions about this scholarship via the email of this Foundation Studienwerk@boell.de.